Some of the students here at Cranfield University, are involved in our new ‘Pi Society’ – a gathering of folk with an interest in the amazing new Raspberry Pi’s and all that can be done with them. This video is a guide to the Raspberry Pi kits that are provided, from the Pi Hut, comprising the Pi kit itself, plus the fantastic Cam Jam sensor edu-kit.
In this second tutorial, we set up a Raspberry Pi 3 computer, configure the operating system Jessie, and develop the obligatory ‘Hello World’ python programme.
This tutorial is one of the following set of related Raspberry Pi tutorials, in order:
1. Unboxing the Raspberry Pi 3 – Pi Society
2. Raspberry Pi 3: Hello World – Pi Society
3. Raspberry Pi 3: Operating LEDs – Pi Society
4. Making the Raspberry Pi work, the next steps – Pi Society
5. Connecting a Raspberry Pi to eduroam wifi